~ Nelson Mandela during an address at the Planetarium,
Johannesburg, South Africa, 16 July 2003
All our accredited courses are aligned to Unit Standards, Specific Outcomes, EEK’s, CCFO’s and Ac’s.
Training fees include assessment and moderation costs as well as certification and submission of names to the NLRD.
- Customised in-company training courses designed to meet client and learner needs.
- Intense small group training that focuses on the learner’s growth and development.
- Public Seminars for a mix of learners from commerce and industry.
- Assessing and Moderating services. Our assessors and moderators are registered against specific Unit Standards, and are skilled in these processes.
- You will also find all these courses listed in The Skills Portal training directory – Click Here to connect and scroll down to Cheryl Carter & Associates.
In Company Training
Before we facilitate an in company training course, we like to spend time with the client, getting to know the Company; its culture and the work style of its people.
We do NOT sell packages, and therefore each in company training course is written and designed to address specific learner and client requirements.
Group numbers are restricted to a minimum of six and maximum of twelve – this allows for individual attention, exercises, discussions and highly interactive brain storming sessions.
In company courses vary in length and are designed to meet the levels and needs of the learners. For instance, our Supervisory Development Programme runs for ten days spread over six, eight or ten months.
All our accredited courses are aligned to Unit Standards and Specific Outcomes. Learners who attend our Accredited courses are registered on the NLRD and each learner receives their individual SoR or SoA on course completion. Portfolio of Evidence Workbooks are included in ALL our courses – whether Unit Standard aligned or not.
Our in-company fees are negotiated with client companies.